Monday, January 6, 2014

Perlers For Sale

Sign written by Mr. N
Hi!

We are Miss M and Mr. N and we like to make perlers.

What are perlers? They are like pictures made out of beads.

Miss M: I like to make Princess perlers, Barbie, Hello Kitty, Frozen.

Mr. N: I like to make Star Wars perlers, Pirates of the Carribean, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Frozen and that's all.

We want to sell perlers on our website. Please check back often for new perler designs. If you want us to make something leave a comment below.

Thanks for checking our website.

-Miss M and Mr. N

7 comments:

  1. How much would a Rapunzel perler picture set me back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss M: We love Rapunzel!
      Mr. N: A Rapunzel perler would cost $5 and be about as big as a grown ups hand.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters are princesses, and would love to have a perler creation to commemorate them as such. Can you tell me which princesses are within your repertoire? My older daughter likes Belle or Snow White, and my younger daughter loves Rapunzel. Your creations are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. N and Miss M: Thank you. I can make almost any princess. Belle is my favorite. I will make a princess one and put it on the blog as an example.

      Delete